Kick start your inclusion & diversity strategy to address your tech skills shortages
Date: Tuesday, 5th December 2023
Time: 10.00 - 10.30
Location: Zoom Meeting
We now have over 700 UK organisations that are Signatories. Each of these have publicly committed to driving meaningful change and greater inclusion and diversity in tech. We would love to have your organisation signed up as a TTC Signatory too. Being a Signatory is free. Please sign up to this session if you would like to ask any questions ahead of signing up.
Ahead of joining the session, you may wish to have a look through the following:
- An introduction to the TTC (executive pack)
- What is the TTC? (video)
- Information about the annual data requirement for Signatories
- Our Toolkit: Diversity in Tech Report, Open Playbook and Inclusion and Diversity Directory
- Digital skills gap and diversity in tech infographic
- What is the TTC? (executive overview one-pager)
- List of current TTC Signatories
We welcome any organisation that has a vested interest in improving inclusion and diversity in tech either as an employer, consultant, recruiter or as an organisation that is active in the inclusion space. The TTC is for organisations of all sizes, from start-ups to large multinationals, spanning all industry sectors from entertainment to banking.
You can also contact Karen at Tech Talent Charter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions which you would prefer to ask outside of this session.
Share this event with friends or colleagues