LGBTQ+ Inclusion throughout the employee career journey
Date: Tuesday, 30 January 2024
Time: 14.00 - 14.45
Location: Zoom Meeting
In this session, we will be joined by EDI Associate and Pride network Co-Chair Beth Tappenden, from the Robert Walters Group. We will be discussing LGBTQ+ Inclusion throughout different stages of a career journey.
The discussion will cover:
- Language: some basics about LGBTQ+ inclusion and communication
- Why we should care about LGBTQ+ inclusion as a society and in our workplaces?
- How we can be more inclusive of LGBTQ+ experience at different stages of the talent lifecycle, including attraction, recruitment, onboarding, retention and progression
This is a great, informal way to get to know what is happening at other TTC companies, to share your own company’s questions and meet with contacts working on shared issues from other organisations. Whether you are a newcomer or a long-time Signatory, we welcome you to be part of a practical and authentic conversation.
The Drop-in session will have the following agenda:
- Welcome, joining, and signing in
- What's new at the TTC
- Topic discussion with guest speakers
- Q&A answering members' questions
If you have a D&I question, big or small, let us know and we'll include it. For those of you pressed for time, we are happy for you to drop in for 5 mins during the Q&A portion of the session and drop out or to stay the whole time.
If you want to send your question beforehand please email it to Karen ‘email@example.com’
Share this event with friends or colleagues
Beth Tappenden from Robert Walters
COO at Tech Talent Charter