17 MARCH 2022
TTC Working lunch sponsored by Experis: Reskilling employees into tech roles
Kick start your inclusion & diversity strategy to address your tech skills shortages
About this Inclusion & Diversity Working Lunch
Technology is transforming organisations, in-demand skills are rapidly changing, and organisations can’t find the talent they need. A significant driver contributing to talent shortages continues to be the struggle to find talent with the right mix of both hard and soft skills making upskilling/reskilling an imperative to succeed in today’s environment.
What’s the business case for reskilling?
- Digitalisation is creating new jobs that didn’t exist 10 years ago
- Demand for these jobs is on the rise - more people are now looking to gain these skills and find work within the burgeoning tech sector
- The number of roles requiring digital skills is rapidly increasing yet a third of the UK workforce lack the digital skills required for work
- Competitive advantage relies on technical & soft skills
- Innovation thrives on diversity of thought, yet tech and digital roles remain under-represented
- According to LinkedIn, 94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their career development
- 72% of candidates are driven by career advancement opportunities, the number one reason people change jobs (according to MRINetwork research)
This working lunch won’t focus on the business case but on the recommended practical steps for organisations looking to reskill their employees into tech roles. Participants will have the opportunity to ask the expert employer panel questions.
Join us for a solutions focussed panel discussion on Thursday 17th March 2022 with:
- Martin Ewings, Brand Leader, Experis UK
- Sarah Fasey, Social Value Lead, Microsoft UK
- Debbie Forster MBE, CEO, Tech Talent Charter
Sponsored by: Experis
Host: Tech Talent Charter
Martin Ewings, Brand Leader, Experis UK
Sarah Fasey, Social Value Lead, Microsoft UK
Debbie Forster MBE, CEO at Tech Talent Charter
Share this event with friends