To effect meaningful change, signatories of the TECH TALENT CHARTER pledge to:
1. having a senior-level, named representative with responsibility for the Charter commitments;
2. adopting inclusive recruitment processes, working toward a goal that, wherever possible, women are included on the shortlist for interviews;
3. ensuring they have employment policies and practices that support the development and retention of an inclusive and diverse workforce;
4. working collectively with other signatories to develop, share and implement protocols and best practice for the practical implementation of the aims of this Charter;
5. contributing their employment diversity data into a common central anonymised database, for sharing amongst signatories bi-annually, and for publishing publicly in an annual report.