About TECH TALENT CHARTER
What, why, and who is the TTC?
The Tech Talent Charter (TTC) was founded by a number of organisations across the recruitment, tech and social enterprise fields and has been supported by the UK Digital Strategy since 2017. The TTC is run as an industry collective, as we recognise that only through working together and joining forces, can any real meaningful change happen. The Tech Talent Charter, written by Sinead Bunting, became a Community Interest Company in 2017, is run as a not for profit organisation and it is free to become a signatory.
The TTC is for organisations of all sizes, from start-ups to large multinationals, spanning all industry sectors from entertainment to banking. Essentially, if you employ tech talent and are keen to do more than talk about the problems then do SIGN UP. Together we can create solutions, take action and share best practice.
Why the Tech Talent Charter?
With widespread disruption, companies must innovate continuously, creating new markets, experiences, products and services. Companies that do not represent their customer base and do not include diverse perspectives, especially in decision-making seats, will be left behind.
Tech Talent Charter (TTC) was created because solving the diversity problem in tech requires a collective effort across companies and sectors. Our mission is to connect the dots not to reinvent the wheel by:
- facilitating collaboration across organisations and across sectors
- curating insights in our Open Playbook to support companies to improve their D&I strategies across the entire talent pipeline
- managing a unique I&D Directory to help members connect in the space
- producing annual benchmarking data, helping Signatories to measure the diversity profile of their workforce and track progress
- spotlighting the work of Signatories to improve their employer brand.
Debbie Forster MBE
Are you ready to join us in delivering greater workforce inclusion and diversity?
Sign up to become a Signatory of the Charter and demonstrate your company's commitment to driving inclusion, enhancing your brand as an employer of choice.