What are Signatory spotlights?
We use Signatory spotlights, which are short case studies, to promote and showcase the strategies and programmes Signatory organisations are using to drive greater diversity and inclusion in their teams. The submissions that we receive are added to the relevant section of the Open Playbook and highlighted on our LinkedIn and Twitter.
What are we looking for?
We are interested in case studies that show innovative or impactful diversity and inclusion practices that have had measurable results. Here are some examples of the types of information you might consider sharing:
- How your organisation tracks workforce ethnicity data and what you do with the information (e.g does your company now look at promotions, retention, recruitment, and engagement from an ethnicity lens?).
- How your company has set up and delivered a tech apprenticeship or retraining programme and the impact this has had on the diversity of your tech team.
- Any changes your organisation has made to its hiring processes that have resulted in improved candidate and/or team diversity.
- How any diversity and inclusion targets or programmes have had a positive impact on your organisation .
- How your smaller organisation (e.g. SMEs) has used interventions like employee resource groups to improve inclusion.
View our Signatory spotlight showcase below for some great examples.