All personal data is collected and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. See our Data Protection Policy for more details.
We collect the following data:
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and web access logs
We use this data to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
We only use personal information that you provide to us for the purpose stated at the time we request it. We do not disclose this information to a third party unless you authorise it or as otherwise permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation.
We retain data in Google Analytics for a period of time before it is deleted.
Web access logs
We may use data in web access logs if there is a security breach and we could use them to trace the breach.
We do not give or sell any information gathered from web access logs to any third party.
We may put small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
This may interfere with some of the functionality of the site.
- provide essential functionality like making sure you stay logged in
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- help us understand the performance of our marketing activity and improve the relevance of the adverts you see
This data is used by us and our agents.
Cookies we use
Email and online forms
We collect the following information:
- physical contact information
- online contact information
- demographic data
- preference data
We will use this data for:
- completion and support of the current activity
- contacting visitors for marketing of services or products
In all cases, we will only use this information for the stated purpose.
Pages with forms should include a statement on how we will process data submitted to them.
We collect this data so that we can send you news and information which is relevant to your needs and interests.
Copyright applies to the Tech Talent Charter website and when you can legally use our material.
All material on our website is copyright of the Tech Talent Charter or its licensors and may not be reproduced without permission.
Using our logo
Our logo should not be used without permission. Requests to use the logo should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 806 organisations and become a TTC Signatory
If you are ready to join us in delivering greater workforce diversity and inclusion, click the button below to join the TTC.